This internship alternative is inside the newly created Occupational Well being, Security and Properly-being Unit, Human Sources Administration Division (HRMD), which is primarily situated in Geneva, Switzerland. It’s going to report back to the Supervisor, Occupational Well being, Security and Properly-being Unit. Shut steering will likely be supplied by the supervisor and related group members as it is a improvement alternative. The chosen particular person will likely be required to develop constructive working relations throughout all HRMD features and display a proactive angle. It’s anticipated that this internship alternative will span a interval of six months.
The principle goal of this internship is to offer substantive contributions to the varied work portfolios and providers of the Unit, akin to technique improvement, coverage drafting and initiatives, processes and procedures geared toward enhancing occupational well being in addition to designing interventions to advertise and keep a wholesome work power. Contributions to HRMD stories in addition to to broader HRMD and IFRC-wide initiatives can even be required. This internship will present the chosen particular person with publicity to working in a dynamic, worldwide, humanitarian group in addition to a chance to place principle into apply.
The next duties and tasks are at present envisioned for this internship alternative. The chance is especially project-oriented to permit larger influence and improvement of abilities.
- Help in quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and finest practices analysis on quite a lot of employees well being and well-being associated matters, together with consulting with related stakeholders to help the event of a complete Workers Well being Technique and Coverage, which incorporates well-being and addresses IFRC’s responsibility of care.
- Help in drafting parts of the IFRC Workers Well being Technique and Coverage.
- Discover concepts and strategies that may assist help and strengthen the worldwide inclusion of Occupational Well being in day by day apply. In shut cooperation with the related stakeholders, determine and suggest instruments and steering to enhance comprehension, entry and self-care whereas upholding IFRC’s responsibility of care.
- Focus on frequent challenges and suggest options to handle these challenges.
- Assess, consider, and lead the method of enchancment for the inner web site to advertise the providers and sources supplied by the Unit, reflecting on one of the best practices of different organizations and suggest new approaches, particularly making certain that there’s an sufficient and well timed movement of data to Regional Places of work and Delegations.
- Help within the design, elaboration and supply of recent well-being and psychological well being pointers inside the group; perform hole analyses as required.
- Put together and finalize draft inside communications and stories on particular points as requested by the supervisors, together with improvement of charts, graphs.
- Contribute to the design of in-person trainings and webinars on quite a lot of topics akin to a more healthy work power, well-being as an institutional method, first help and security.
- Perform administrative work as and when wanted, such because the monitoring of inside workflows to make sure well timed supply of providers or the institution of ordinary templates and well being recommendation geared toward facilitating work.
- Carry out another duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor, Occupational Well being, Security and Wellbeing Unit.
Necessities for Success
- Current school graduate, i.e., inside one yr at time of utility, with at a minimal a first-level college diploma in Enterprise Administration, Well being Engineering, Public Well being, Occupational Well being, or comparable area from a acknowledged tutorial establishment. A complicated tutorial diploma can be a bonus.
- Some sensible data of responsibility of care in worldwide organizations and the way employees well being and well-being are addressed in a complete method.
- Data of present developments and world traits linked to the broad area of Workers Well being in addition to data of at present accessible sources.
- Data of Microsoft Enterprise Intelligence, Canva or different visible and graphic instruments and software program.
- Means to make use of Excel, Energy Level and/or another analytics and displays instruments.
- A want to develop and develop a profession inside the humanitarian sector.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Good command of a number of different IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic) is most well-liked.
- Robust drafting abilities and an analytical thoughts.
- Confirmed versatility and a thirst for data and improvement.
- Expertise producing stories and reviewing processes.
- Individuals-oriented and in a position to construct relationships with a various group.
- Proactive and enthusiastic, by no means afraid to suggest new concepts with a recent, modern mindset and a “can-do” method.
- Consideration to particulars, time administration and organizational abilities.
- Familiarity with the RCRC Motion a plus.
Easy methods to apply
Solely purposes via the IFRC digital recruitment system will likely be accepted. To use, please go to the IFRC Job Part and choose the “Intern, Occupational Well being” announcement. It will deliver you to a different web page and click on on the daring “Apply Now”, showing in the precise hand nook. Alternatively, go on to this hyperlink to use: https://www.ifrc.org/jobs/particulars.html?jobId=98893&jobTitle=Internpercent2Cpercent20Humanpercent20Resourcespercent20Occupationalpercent20Healthpercent2Cpercent20Safetypercent20andpercent20Well-being . Contact AskHR@ifrc.org for any questions.