HUDSON – In partnership with Gap Lotta Doughnuts, Caldwell Group Faculty and Technical Institute’s Small Enterprise Heart will host speaker Ron Sznaider, a retired enterprise government and environmental sustainability professional, subsequent week for its Management Collection.
Sznaider’s presentation, “Local weather Change: At this time’s Actuality and Tomorrow’s Future, International Warming and Native Impacts, Management Wanted to Protect Our Future Generations,” is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Tuesday, April 19 on the J.E. Broyhill Civic Heart in Lenoir. The occasion is free and open to the general public.
Among the many subjects Sznaider will talk about:
- What we all know for sure about local weather change.
- How international warming impacts us domestically.
- What’s wanted to protect our future generations.
- Examples of brand-new applied sciences to assist us adapt to a hotter world.
- Actions we will take right this moment that can assist the atmosphere and save us cash.
- Is there truly a “tipping level” that might result in catastrophic penalties?
- What kind of future management is required to handle this complicated matter?
Sznaider is a retired CEO, lively board member, and unbiased advisor and advisor with greater than 35 years of enterprise expertise of accelerating income and profitability inside privately held and publicly traded know-how organizations. Sznaider has an in depth background in industries pertaining to climate, agriculture, power, transportation, water administration and is adept in environmental sustainability subjects that embrace local weather change. Sznaider is a famous speaker with previous invites to the United Nations, the World Meteorological Group and not too long ago the plenary speaker on the thirty ninth Congress of the Nationwide Society of Agriculture. Sznaider has testified on the U.S. Senate to elucidate how the altering climate might impression the financial system.
To RSVP for the occasion or to entry the reside on-line feed, go to: www.cccti.edu/management